Japan is an extraordinary destination to pursue an internship and one of the staple countries in the Asia region. An internship in Japan will give you the opportunity to work in one of the world's most iconic cultures and experience everything the country has to offer. Past interns in Japan have found their internship experiences to be very valuable for their future careers.
Not only famous for being one of the world’s leading nations for technological innovation, Japan has become an incredibly popular gastronomic wonderland. Our interns who join our Japan internship programme will undoubtedly enjoy this foodie culture, exploring traditional and authentic dishes beyond just regular sushi bars.
Our Japan internship programme offers internship placements across all industry sectors and is fully customizable based on your career goals. We can ensure that you will have a meaningful internship experience through AIP, as we partner with multinational corporations, rapidly growing startups, and charitable NGOs.
Here are a few examples of companies where past students have secured internship positions:
- Amnesty International (international human rights focused NGO)
- Baker Tilly International (accountancy and business advisory firm)
- Mitr Phol Group (Asia’s largest producer of sugar)
- Walt Disney (media and entertainment conglomerate)
- Westin Hotels & Resorts (upscale international hotel group)
What’s included in our Japan internship programme?
- Customised internship placement
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup
- Domestic SIM card
- Transportation card
- Pickup/dropoff to host company on first day
- Access to exclusive networking events
- Language and culture courses
- Social activities
Why you should pursue an internship through AIP?
- Customised internships
- Internships all year round
- Affordable and convenient
- Enhance your CV
- Gain international work experience in your preferred industry
- Experience an incredibly new and one of a kind culture
- Make new friends and connections with various business professionals
Our internship programmes are completely customizable and range from two-six month durations.
See our pricing information here
“I would never have found myself at the end of this unforgettable experience without the guys working behind that organization. They’re giving young people all across the world the opportunity to gain real insight on how business takes place in Asia. Overall this experience has been life changing, and thank you AIP for giving me this opportunity.” - Daniel Sarikaya, Loughborough University
Watch some of our testimonial videos with past AIP interns here.
- Arts and fashion
- Business development
- Graphic design
- Hospitality and tourism
- Human resources
- Import export
- Information technology
- Interior design
- NGO and non-profit
- PR and marketing
- Real estate
- Supply chain and logistics
- Video and photography
Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam
Start dates are flexible all year round and you can choose durations from two months - six months.
What we are looking for
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not mandatory, however your chances of acceptance are higher if you are currently enrolled in a university.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click on the Apply button which will redirect you to the AIP website. On our website, you can fill out your application with all your internship preferences. You will then be contacted by our admissions team to schedule an online interview with one of AIP’s representatives.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment