Tourism in Russia has seen rapid growth since the turn of the century and has also become a popular destination for international entrepreneurs to pursue a career. With its rich cultural, history and beautiful natural scenery, it is no secret that Russia is flocking with travellers from all over the world.
Russia provides excellent opportunities for university students and young professionals to gain international work experience.
Our Russia internship programme offers internship placements across all industry sectors and is fully customizable based on your career goals. We can ensure that you will have a meaningful internship experience through AIP, as we partner with multinational corporations, rapidly growing startups, and charitable NGOs.
Here are a few examples of companies where past students have secured internship positions:
- Amnesty International (international human rights focused NGO)
- Baker Tilly International (accountancy and business advisory firm)
- Mitr Phol Group (Asia’s largest producer of sugar)
- Walt Disney (media and entertainment conglomerate)
- Westin Hotels & Resorts (upscale international hotel group)
What’s included in our Russia internship programme?
- Customized internship placement
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup
- Domestic SIM card
- Transportation card
- Pickup/dropoff to host company on first day
- Access to exclusive networking events
- Language & culture courses
- Social activities
Why you should pursue an internship through AIP?
- Customized internships
- Internships all year round
- Affordable & convenient
- Enhance your CV
- Gain international work experience in your preferred industry
- Experience an incredibly new and one of a kind culture
- Make new friends and connections with various business professionals
Our internship programmes are completely customizable and range from two to six month durations.
“I would never have found myself at the end of this unforgettable experience without the guys working behind that organization. They’re giving young people all across the world the opportunity to gain real insight on how business takes place in Asia. Overall this experience has been life changing, and thank you AIP for giving me this opportunity.” - Daniel Sarikaya, Loughborough University
Watch some of our testimonial videos with past AIP interns.
- Arts and fashion
- Business development
- Graphic design
- Hospitality and tourism
- Human resources
- Import export
- Information technology
- Interior design
- NGO and non-profit
- PR and marketing
- Real estate
- Supply chain and logistics
- Video and photography
Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Japan and Vietnam
Start dates are flexible all year round and you can choose durations from two months - six months.
What we are looking for
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not mandatory, however your chances of acceptance are higher if you are currently enrolled in a university.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment