Are you interested in doing an internship down under? Australia is a prime destination to pursue an internship while exploring everything that this incredible country has to offer. With first class cities such as Sydney and Melbourne, there are a plethora of opportunities to do an internship in your industry of choice to further develop your personal and professional career.
Sydney and Melbourne are not only ideal destinations to pursue an international internship but also offer some fascinating landmarks to visit. Bondi Beach and the opera house in Sydney are two must see attractions during your stay in this incredibile city. For Melbourne, the National Gallery of Victoria and the Royal Botanic Gardens are a couple of our recommended sites.
Our Australia internship programme offers internship placements across all industry sectors and is fully customisable based on your career goals. We can ensure that you will have a meaningful internship experience through AIP, as we partner with multinational corporations, rapidly growing startups, and charitable NGOs.
Here are a few examples of companies where past students have secured internship positions:
- Amnesty International (international human rights focused NGO)
- Baker Tilly International (accountancy and business advisory firm)
- Mitr Phol Group (Asia’s largest producer of sugar)
- Walt Disney (media and entertainment conglomerate)
- Westin Hotels and Resorts (upscale international hotel group)
What’s included in our Australia internship programme?
- Customised internship placement
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Airport pickup
- Domestic SIM card
- Transportation card
- Pickup/dropoff to host company on first day
- Access to exclusive networking events
- Language and culture courses
- Social activities
Why you should pursue an internship through AIP?
- Customised internships
- Internships all year round
- Affordable and convenient
- Enhance your CV
- Gain international work experience in your preferred industry
- Experience an incredibly new and one of a kind culture
- Make new friends and connections with various business professionals
Our internship programmes are completely customisable and range from two-six month durations.
See our pricing information here.
“I would never have found myself at the end of this unforgettable experience without the guys working behind that organization. They’re giving young people all across the world the opportunity to gain real insight on how business takes place in Asia. Overall this experience has been life changing, and thank you AIP for giving me this opportunity.” - Daniel Sarikaya, Loughborough University
Watch some of our testimonial videos with past AIP interns.
- Arts and fashion
- Business development
- Graphic design
- Hospitality and tourism
- Human resources
- Import export
- Information technology
- Interior design
- NGO and non-profit
- PR and marketing
- Real estate
- Supply chain and logistics
- Video and photography
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam
Start dates are flexible all year round and you can choose durations from two months - six months.
You can follow us on our social media channels for other news and information.
What we are looking for
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not mandatory, however your chances of acceptance are higher if you are currently enrolled at a university.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click on the Apply now button which will redirect you to the AIP website. On our website is where you can fill out your application with all of your internship preferences. You will then be contacted by our Admissions Team to schedule an online interview with one of AIP’s representatives.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment