95% of our employees join the business at entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. We employ the best candidates in the marketplace, train, develop and motivate them to be the best they can possibly be.
Aston Carter is hiring its next generation of Recruitment Consultants and we are looking for Trainee Recruiters to join us in our London office.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant
- You will develop the ability to identify and match candidates to client requirements.
- You will be working in a world class Staffing and Services organisation, working alongside experts in their field and speaking to market leading candidates.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, screening and presenting high quality candidates to our clients across assigned skillsets and working to competitive deadlines and developing strong relationships with our contractors using techniques learned in our Academy to delivery high quality Post Placement Care (PPC) to ensure our contractors are onsite with our clients as much as possible.
- You will be working for a Company who is committed to developing not only your business ability but also you as a person. We will invest and support your development by enrolling you in our coveted Academy programme, which will see you go on a learning journey alongside your peers, building relationships across EMEA that will last a lifetime.
What we offer
- Growth potential with various career paths for recruiters and sales professionals
- An elite and continuous training programme
- The opportunity to train and mentor others
- Diverse and inclusive culture with a family-like environment
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Annual all-inclusive company incentive trips
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
- Health and well-being work from home two days / week
What we are looking for
- Interest in a performance-based environment including outbound calling
- Enthusiasm to network and communicate with others
- Grit, tenacity, and determination
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients, and the hunger for success. Whether you are looking to excel in recruiting, or you are passionate about partnering on business initiatives with some of our top clients, we have the space for you to soar. 90% of our employees started as trainee recruiters. You are not alone. We have all been in your shoes.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- basic £26,000
First year OTE £40,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2023