At Aston Carter, you’ll get more than just a job. You’ll get everything you need to build an exciting and rewarding career.
- Building professional relationships with external stakeholders
- Developing a network of contacts
- Meeting clients
- Identifying and targeting new business
- Sourcing leads
- Responding to briefs
- Pitching and presenting
- Hitting weekly activity targets
Through our award-winning mentorship and training programmes, you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed. You’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills, build on your strengths and grow your career with our bespoke on-demand digital resources and classroom-style sessions.
Our people are our most valuable asset. That’s why we’ve worked so hard to create an energising, inspiring, supportive and diverse culture to reflect the people who work here.
Our highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure brings you unlimited opportunities to be constantly taking the next step in your career.
What we offer
- Growth potential with various career paths for recruiters and sales professionals
- An elite and continuous training programme within the specific industry
- The opportunity to train and mentor others
- Diverse and inclusive culture with a family-like Environment
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Annual all-inclusive company incentive trips
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
- Health and well-being support
But wait, there’s more we are a high-performance culture, and we reward hard work. An annual all-inclusive company incentive trip with your partner to a tropical destination and an International Incentive Plan to become a partner in our business are offered to our top performers in recognition of hitting targets.
What we are looking for
- Interest in a performance-based environment including outbound calling
- Enthusiasm to network and communicate with others
- Grit, tenacity, and determination
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients, and the hunger for success. Whether you are looking to excel in recruiting, or you are passionate about partnering on business initiatives with some of our top clients, we have the space for you to soar.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £30k-£35k+ OTE
Salary: £50k/year two
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment