Aston Carter is hiring its next generation of Recruitment Consultants and we are looking for Trainee Recruiters to join us in our London office.
The Role of the Recruitment Consultant
- Recruit top candidates and serve as the main point of contact throughout the entire recruiting cycle.
- Build and maintain relationships with consultants to match them with the BEST opportunities.
- Evaluate experience and opportunities of candidates through our screening process.
- Understand our clients’ business and initiatives,
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and hire candidates for your clients’ needs.
What we offer
- Growth potential with various career paths for recruiters and sales professionals
- An elite and continuous training programme
- The opportunity to train and mentor others
- Diverse and inclusive culture with a family-like environment
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Annual all-inclusive company incentive trips
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
- Health and well-being work from home two days / week
What we are looking for
- Interest in a performance-based environment including outbound calling
- Enthusiasm to network and communicate with others
- Grit, tenacity, and determination
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients, and the hunger for success. Whether you are looking to excel in recruiting, or you are passionate about partnering on business initiatives with some of our top clients, we have the space for you to soar. 90% of our employees started as trainee recruiters. You are not alone. We have all been in your shoes.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- basic £26,000
First year OTE £40,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2023