The UAE government is looking to recruit graduates who have a sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and are current with technology development.
What we are looking for
Good communication skills and an interest in developing a career in teaching.
Bachelor’s degree in a computer science field (e.g. networking, computing, software, graphic design etc.)
Experience of some of the following:
- Programming languages including Java, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, MYSQL, Website Design, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Commitment to student-centred, project based learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
They will accept applications from candidates who have limited teaching/mentoring training experience as they have a teacher training programme for graduates upon arrival in the UAE.
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
- aerospace engineering
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
How to apply
Please forward a copy of an up-to-date CV.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 01/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 01/08/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Additional location information||Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain|
£39,000 tax free
Teacher training, flight, visa, initial hotel accommodation