The UAE government is looking to appoint English language graduates to start from August / September 2018 (start dates are flexible). As part of the UAE’s education reforms, they are looking for English graduates for a project within the government primary and secondary schools throughout the UAE. Graduates must have a sound understanding of the mechanics of the English language, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
You will join a graduate tailored three-month teacher training programme upon arrival in the UAE with full support from lead teachers and a curriculum specialist.
You will be expected to teach Emirati students an English curriculum based upon the Cambridge English Board preparing them for the workforce or to meet the entry requirements of the best universities in the UAE and overseas.
- Three-month teacher training programme (paid)
- Year one - £39,000 Per annum (16,000 AED per month)
- Year two - £41,500 (18,000 AED per month)
- Year three - £50,000 (21,000 AED per month)
- Medical insurance
- Annual gratuity
- Career opportunities (CPD, UAE teaching licence)
What we are looking for
It is essential that you are committed to developing as a teacher and possess a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning within schools.
Good communication skills and an interest in developing a career in teaching.
You have to be flexible on an Emirate location from Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain.
- Degree in English language / literature / TEFL / TESOL / applied linguistics
- They will accept applications from candidates who have limited teaching/mentoring training experience as they have a teacher training programme for graduates upon arrival in the UAE.
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
- literature and creative writing
How to apply
Please forward a copy of an up-to-date CV.
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 01/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 01/08/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Additional location information||Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain|
£39,000 tax free
Flight, visa, medical insurance, teacher training / career opportunities