The UAE government is looking to appoint maths graduates to start employment from March 2020 to train as teachers. As part of the UAE’s education reforms, they are looking for graduates with a degree in either maths, physics, mechanical engineering, electrical, manufacturing or civil engineering for a project within the government secondary schools throughout the UAE;
You will join a graduate tailored paid Teacher Training Programme upon arrival in the UAE with full support from lead teachers and maths curriculum specialists.
They provide a tax-free remuneration (salary) package, which includes the following:
- £41,000 per annum (16,000AED per month)
- Medical insurance
- Annual gratuity
- Career opportunities (CPD, UAE teaching licence)
What we are looking for
- Graduates must have excellent subject knowledge within maths, be interested in working with young people to make a difference whilst getting paid to live in the UAE during training and experiencing a new culture.
- It is essential that you are committed to developing as a teacher and possess a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning within schools. No previous teaching experience is required.
- You have to be flexible on an Emirate location from Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain.
Degree in either maths, physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or civil engineering
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
- transport engineering
- aerospace engineering
- mechanical engineering
- materials science
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- United Arab Emirates · Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain
- £41,000 Tax Free
Paid teacher training, flight, medical insurance, initial hotel accommodation
How to apply
Interviews to be held face to face in the UK (Dublin, Manchester and London) in December 2019
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16 December 2019