Embark on your digital journey via our Business Schemes
We have a variety of schemes that can help to give you the edge in your career – everything from consulting, client service management, finance, HR, project management and sales. Enjoying exposure to high-profile clients, you could find yourself developing customer solutions, leading sales activity, overseeing technical operations, managing our people strategy or driving key projects to solve our customers’ most complex business problems. Along the way, you will gain extensive transferable skills and deep understanding of the way we think and work.
From the very first day, you'll help to transform our clients’ businesses. Developing and fine-tuning both your business and technical skills, you will enjoy on-the-job mentoring and structured training, giving you everything you need to build a fast-moving digital career. Constant interaction with clients and senior managers will sharpen your commercial acumen and interpersonal abilities and you will enjoy real impact on our clients’ reputations and bottom lines – and of course our own.
Salary and benefits
A starting salary of £28,000 (or £30,000 in London)
- The opportunity for promotion, bonus and pay review during the 18-month programme
- A training and development package that’s accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Sponsorship for professional studies where appropriate, including course, tuition and examination fees and study leave
- 25 days’ holiday plus the option to buy up to ten more
- £5,000 interest-free loan
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Relocation allowance
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance
You’ll also have access to a range of flexible benefits are designed to help you get the most out of your time with us. These include discounts on a wide range of retail products, gym memberships and insurance, as well as critical illness cover, childcare vouchers and tax-free charity donations.
Atos delivers unique digital journeys. More than just a multinational digital services company, we are global problem solvers applying deep technical understanding and strategic business acumen to produce innovative answers to our clients’ commercial challenges.
- Passion for delivering customer-focused digital solutions
- Combination of business awareness, analytical skills and a keen interest in technology
- Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Ability to realise projects within agreed timescales
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Ready to start your digital journey? Find out more about Atos and apply.
Closing date: 05/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 05/03/2018