- You’ll be central to the tendering and sales process and developing solutions for high-profile clients
- Actively promoting our achievements to both internal and external audiences, demanding a rare blend of networking skills and technical aptitude
- Operating at the heart of a high calibre team to really understand how your client’s business functions, collate their business requirements and convert them into innovative solutions
- Attend briefing meetings, tender documentation, commercial submissions, facilitate internal approvals and contract negotiations
- Respond to bids, generate innovative new product offerings for our portfolio and assist pre-sales colleagues in maximising revenues
You will work on exciting bids creating solutions for some of the most well-known UK and globally based clients. You’ll work with a variety of different teams in Atos, so you’ll build up a strong network and will have a clear understanding of the bigger picture. Training and development is intensive; ITIL Foundation is provided as standard, as well as a number of formal and internal courses, allowing you to build all of the necessary skills to succeed.
Salary and benefits
A starting salary of £28,000 (or £30,000 in London)
- The opportunity for promotion, bonus and pay review during the 18-month programme
- A training and development package that’s accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Sponsorship for professional studies where appropriate, including course, tuition and examination fees and study leave
- 25 days’ holiday plus the option to buy up to ten more
- £5,000 interest-free loan
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Relocation allowance
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance
You’ll also have access to a range of flexible benefits are designed to help you get the most out of your time with us. These include discounts on a wide range of retail products, gym memberships and insurance, as well as critical illness cover, childcare vouchers and tax-free charity donations.
Atos delivers unique digital journeys. More than just a multinational digital services company, we are global problem solvers applying deep technical understanding and strategic business acumen to produce innovative answers to our clients’ commercial challenges.
- Outstanding communication skills and an understanding of a broad spectrum of technologies
- Ability to understand the big picture to enable you to hand select the best solutions and tools for each project
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Ready to start your digital journey? Find out more about Atos and apply.
Closing date: 05/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 05/03/2018