Embark on your digital journey via our Technical Schemes
We have a variety of schemes that can help to give you the edge in your career – everything from cognitive computing, cyber security, digital communications, project management, service platforms, solutions architecture and technical consulting. Depending on your specialism, you could work with the next generation of cognitive computing technology, develop platform solutions from cloud services to dedicated private infrastructures, generate cutting-edge software solutions or lead project delivery to transform clients’ digital landscapes.
From the very first day, you'll help to transform our clients’ technology landscapes. Focusing on business-critical projects for household name clients, you will take them on a digital journey that adds measurable value to everything they do. Supported by formal training courses and on-the-job support from leading experts in your field, you will develop the skills for an exceptional career.
Salary and benefits
A starting salary of £28,000 (or £30,000 in London)
- The opportunity for promotion, bonus and pay review during the 18-month programme
- A training and development package that’s accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Sponsorship for professional studies where appropriate, including course, tuition and examination fees and study leave
- 25 days’ holiday plus the option to buy up to ten more
- £5,000 interest-free loan
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Relocation allowance
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance
You’ll also have access to a range of flexible benefits are designed to help you get the most out of your time with us. These include discounts on a wide range of retail products, gym memberships and insurance, as well as critical illness cover, childcare vouchers and tax-free charity donations.
Atos delivers unique digital journeys. More than just a multinational digital services company, we are global problem solvers applying deep technical understanding and strategic business acumen to produce innovative answers to our clients’ commercial challenges.
- Combination of business awareness, analytical skills and a keen interest in technology
- Ability to deliver projects within agreed timescales
- Confidence to work independently, using your initiative
- Creative yet structured thinking
- Deep understanding of IT solutions
- Ability to apply technology creatively within a business context
- Basic programming skills
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Ready to start your digital journey? Find out more about Atos and apply.
Closing date: 05/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 05/03/2018