A growing international market research company requires a graduate Research Executive for its busy headquarters in South Manchester and/or London satellite office.
The role will cover all aspects of market research including project design, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting/presentation.
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out analysis on large quantitative datasets from an array of different research projects. This will involve examining trends in the data, applying statistical techniques and modelling, and offering recommendations based on the findings. The ability to analyse qualitative data will also be important.
There are opportunities for quick progression for driven and high performing team members.
What we are looking for
Successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate the following skills at the interview stage:
- Experience of using software packages to analyse data, such as SPSS.
- A high level of numeracy and an understanding of statistical techniques
- A good level of written English
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A strong appetite for self-learning
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills
- The ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
Applicants will be expected to have an undergraduate degree (2:1 or first), or equivalent, in a numeric or scientific discipline. A core specialism in mathematics or statistics is considered to be strongly advantageous.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability and enthusiasm for the role to Caroline Harrison via the apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
(London weighting available)