We are a growing international market research company who requires a graduate Research Executive for our busy Manchester head office. (Please note: this role will comprise a combination of office and home-working).
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out analysis on large quantitative datasets from an array of different research projects. This will involve examining trends in the data, applying statistical techniques and modelling, and offering recommendations based on the findings. The ability to analyse qualitative data will also be important.
There are opportunities for quick progression for driven and high performing team members.
What we are looking for
- Experience of using software packages to analyse data, such as SPSS.
- A high level of numeracy and an understanding of statistical techniques
- A good level of written English
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A strong appetite for self-learning
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills
- The ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
Applicants will be expected to have an undergraduate degree (2:1 or first), or equivalent, in a numeric or scientific discipline. A core specialism in mathematics or statistics is considered to be strongly advantageous.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Manchester · (part office-based/part home-working)
- £24,000 - £28,000
Pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, critical illness and income protection
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 1 April 2021
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability and enthusiasm for the role to Caroline Harrison via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment