We’re based at many sites across the UK and many more around the world. That means we have a lot of major infrastructure to maintain. On this two-year programme, you’ll gain insight into all our core activities, including service delivery, project management, procurement, security, strategic development, ERP systems, and software and asset management.
Data Analytics at Babcock
Our information support and exploitation teams help the most critical parts of our business to make decisions when they count. Working within the Analytics stream, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, building your core IX/IM capabilities, as well as developing broader skills along the way. Capability areas include: mathematical modelling and simulation, advanced statistical analysis, predictive analysis, web development, data visualisation, information-related technology development and strategy development. Along the way, you’ll partner up with a lot of different teams within Babcock and learn from them as you go.
What you'll get
- We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career
What we are looking for
- An (Hons) degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, operational research and/or computer science
- To be able to satisfy our customer’s security requirements (you may also need to complete a medical assessment).
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and information technology
Additional job details
depending on location, role and qualifications
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023