You’ll get the chance to work on some seriously exciting projects as a Babcock graduate. Projects that will have an impact in the real world.
Wherever you find yourself (and we have a variety of sites across the UK), you can expect an inspiring and supportive environment in which taking an innovative approach is always encouraged.
Here’s a list of the Engineering and Science Graduate Programmes we offer:
- Business Operations Management
- Civil Design Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Design Engineering
- Health and Safety
- Health Physics
- Human Factors and Behavioural Safety
- Information Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Design Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Nuclear Safety Engineering and Operations
- Process Engineering
- Process Design Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Science and Analytical Chemistry
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Apply today and, if you join us, you’ll receive a competitive starting salary of £29.500-£32.500 and the chance to make an impact right from day one.
What we are looking for
We’re hoping such varied programmes attract a diverse range of applicants, and whichever area excites you the most, you’ll need at least a 2:2 in a relevant subject.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- £29,500 - £32,500
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 January 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 January 2022