You’ll get the chance to work on some seriously exciting projects as a Babcock graduate. Projects that will have an impact in the real world. You’ll be playing a key role in one of our three highly regulated markets – defence, aerial emergency services and civil nuclear – delivering vital services and managing complex assets in the UK and internationally.
Wherever you find yourself (and we have 249 sites across the UK), you can expect an inspiring and supportive environment in which taking an innovative approach is always encouraged.
Here’s a list of the engineering and Science Graduate Programmes we offer:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Business Operations Management
- Business Solutions – IT Business Management
- Business Solutions – IT Development
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Creative Technologies/Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Design Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Health and Safety
- Health Physics
- Human Factors and Behavioural Safety
- Information Security
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Nuclear Safety Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Science and Analytical Chemistry
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Waste Management and Decommissioing
What we are looking for
We’re hoping such varied programmes attract a diverse range of applicants, and whichever area excites you the most, you’ll need at least a 2:2 in a relevant subject.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- £29,500 - £32,500
plus opportunities to make an impact in the real world and the chance to experience long-term challenges and variety across our business.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2021