Get an incredible summer experience – because it’s not just graduates who get to experience the extraordinary things we do at Babcock. These 10 to 12-week internships over the summer holiday give you the opportunity to try out a discipline and see if it’s something you want to do once you graduate.
We’re now looking for diverse undergraduates to join our Undergraduate Summer Internships in:
- Supply Chain – Nuclear & Marine
- Quantity Surveying – Nuclear & Marine
- Nuclear Safety Engineering – Nuclear
- Engineering – Marine (Defence)
- Engineering, Science and Computer Science – Nuclear & Marine
- Data Analytics – Marine
- Electrical Engineering – Nuclear
- Mechanical Engineering – Nuclear
- Project Management – Nuclear
Apply today and not only will you have huge scope to make an impact right from day one, you’ll also be perfectly positioned to go on to join us as a graduate once you complete your degree.
What we are looking for
You’ll need to be studying a relevant degree and you should share our determination to innovate and desire to make an impact.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment