Get an incredible summer experience – because it’s not just graduates who get to experience the extraordinary things we do at Babcock. These 10 to 12-week internships over the summer holiday give you the opportunity to try out a discipline and see if it’s something you want to do once you graduate.
We know that to serve our customers successfully we must understand them inside out, building close partnerships based on a deep knowledge of their operations, assets and technology. We are trusted to find solutions that address our customers’ most demanding requirements, ensuring that they can perform at their best wherever and whenever they are needed.
We’re now looking for diverse undergraduates to join our Undergraduate Summer Internships in:
- Internship (Summer) Electrical – Nuclear, Clyde
- Internship (Summer) Mechanical – Nuclear, Clyde
- Internship (Summer) Project Management – Nuclear, Clyde
- Internship (Summer) Engineering & STEM – Nuclear and Marine – Plymouth
- Internship (Summer) Engineering & STEM – Nuclear – Bristol
- Internship (Summer) Electrical – Marine – Energy and Marine – Rosyth
- Internship (Summer) Mechanical– Marine – Energy and Marine – Rosyth
- Internship (Summer) Nuclear Safety Engineer – Marine – Energy and Marine – Rosyth
- Internship (Summer) Project Management – Marine – Energy and Marine – Rosyth
- Internship (Summer) Advanced Manufacturing– Marine – Energy and Marine – Rosyth
- Internship (Summer) Innovation and Technology – Marine – Energy and Marine – Rosyth
Apply today and not only will you have huge scope to make an impact right from day one, you’ll also be perfectly positioned to go on to join us as a graduate once you complete your degree.
What we are looking for
You’ll need to be studying a relevant degree and you should share our determination to innovate and desire to make an impact.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 January 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 January 2022