As a Graduate you will assist in transforming designs into products and help our manufacturing and construction teams deliver cutting edge technology in the most effective way. You’ll be able to get involved at all levels of the business, from solving manufacturing problems on the shop floor, through to working on facility strategies or managing your own improvement projects.
Follow your passion with the following responsibilities:
- Produce appropriate department documentation.
- Responsible for liaising with planning and other technical departments.
- Responsible for developing innovative process solutions.
- Develop and mentor new employees and team members.
- Responsible for identifying own development opportunities.
- Understand, develop and implement greater customer and external relations
What we have on offer for you
Take your first steps in a career that motivates, rewards and evolves. At BAE Systems you’ll be working on exciting, pioneering engineering and business projects from day one. Our graduate scheme will prepare you with the skills you need to navigate situations that bring others to a standstill. We will help you make the very most of your talents. We place great importance not only on what we do, but how and why we do it. We are passionate, collaborative, and take pride in work that helps our customers and communities. Working for BAE Systems, you’ll go home at the end of each day knowing what you do really makes a difference.
Security/ Export Control
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Working with us
At BAE we want to be the leading employer in defence and security for valuing diversity and inclusion. We care about difference in all forms and want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently under-represented within our industry, including women, people from ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to be a preferred home for veterans and reservists.
What we are looking for
- As a minimum requirement you’ll need to have obtained, or predicted to obtain, a 2:2 in your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- STEM degree
Accepted degree subjects
- environmental science and ecology
- electronic and electrical engineering
- biology and life sciences
- engineering management
- computer sciences and information technology
- civil engineering and construction
- transport engineering
- geology and geography
- mechanical engineering
- aerospace engineering
- chemical engineering
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 30 January 2023
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2022