- Reporting to Senior Planner or Planning Team Leader.
- Perform the project vontrol activities within their team, including the project control system (EV if applicable).
- Resource management and the CSR.
- Provide support to the Senior Planner and Planning Team Leader through ensuring integration of activities and reporting thereof.
- Provide an independent view/challenge of operational performance to the work package owners, team leaders and CAM.
- Deputise for the Senior Planner when required.
- Ensure adherence to approved combat air project control processes.
Security / export control statement
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Diversity and inclusion statement
We are an inclusive employer. Recruiting, retaining and inspiring the best people from the widest pool is vitally important to us. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements you may need to support your application.
Every placement will be challenging, exciting and inspiring.
What we are looking for
To apply, you’ll need to be on course for achieving a 2:2 Bachelor’s degree in any degree subject and subjects with a technical or analytical element would be an advantage.
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
- computer sciences and IT
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment