Work in a fast growing discipline applying systems engineering principles to the development of concepts and designs for customer service operations. You’ll gain experience across a number of areas and develop a broad understanding of fast jet and unmanned systems and activities undertaken in the design and development of innovative support solutions.
- Engagement with customers and understanding their needs
- Modelling service solution performance and integrity
- Understanding the value and performance of data to deliver world class services
- Influencing a diverse technical, aircraft maintenance, supply chain and training service community
- Design and develop advanced training solutions that use modern technologies to help our customers stay one step ahead.
- Improvement and delivery of state-of-the-art mission planning and support services.
- Support air and ground crew with understanding the operational and maintenance needs of their aircraft to help them complete their mission.
- Analyse aircraft information and data to continue to better support our customers specific needs.
- Development of future support solutions and capabilities that meet the needs our customers don’t yet know they have.
- Understanding through life support and existing capabilities, their performance and limitations, and enabling their continuous implementation and improvement.
What we have on offer for you!
Security/ Export Control
These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Working with us
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently under-represented within our industry, including women, people from ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to be a preferred home for veterans and reservists.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
- environmental science and ecology
- aerospace engineering
- engineering management
- computer sciences and information technology
- civil engineering and construction
- chemical engineering
- transport engineering
- materials science
- mechanical engineering
Additional job details
- North West England · Wharton
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 September 2022