As a technology graduate you will be working on technology projects which make use of your skills combined with new technology developments, we tailor the projects to make the best use of your experience.
What you will be doing… (role duties and responsibilities)
- Investigating new manufacturing processes and techniques for vehicle and munitions products
- New chemical compositions for future explosives
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Future electronic architectures for vehicle and soldier systems
- New automotive technology to upgrade in service vehicles and underpin new vehicle designs
- Armoured fighting vehicle technology including armour, protection and mission systems
We expect great things from our graduates. In return, you can expect a generous salary with a comprehensive benefits and pension package, including 25 days’ annual holiday with flexible leave arrangements, senior mentoring, and product and service discounts.
What we are looking for
We’ll look for you to demonstrate exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and have the flexibility and resilience to thrive at BAE Systems
To join us on the GDF you must have a minimum of a 2:2 bachelor's degree in a subject related to your chosen area of work. Please refer to each role profile for specific details of preferred degrees.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10/10/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Shropshire · Telford|
£2,000 welcome payment, 20% optional salary advance and car lease and share schemes