Immerse yourself in our virtual two day insight experience on 15 & 16 August 2022, where you’ll find out what a career in engineering is really like.
What you can expect
- Inspiring talks from influential female colleagues
- An insight into life at BAE Systems
- Personal and professional development sessions
- Career pathways for female engineering students
- You’ll hear from a range of inspiring BAE Systems women who’ll share their career journeys and how their work is making a real difference – and how you can make an impact here too.
Alongside insights and networking, you’ll learn more about how BAE Systems is driving its sustainability and diversity agency, and develop your employability skills.
Best of all, you will hear more about the fantastic range of engineering roles available and have the opportunity to be considered for one of our undergraduate or graduate roles.
With around 100 places available UK wide, you will have the chance to network with other women in engineering from different areas of our business, and at different stages in their career journeys – from graduates to senior leaders.
What we are looking for
This opportunity is aimed primarily at female candidates seeking insight into a career in engineering, to join our Insight Experience you must currently be studying an Engineering degree and be on course to achieve at least a 2:2.
You must be available 15 and 16 August 2022, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 May 2022