We use materials, labour and equipment to create thousands of products every day. Your challenge… to get them all together in the right place, in the right quantity, to be delivered at the right time. If you are looking for a career that gives you real accountability and an incredible level of variety our Manufacturing Scheme could be just right for you.
You will work in two 12-month placements manufacturing a variety of products for a variety of customers. You will spend time focusing on Logistics, Planning or Engineering and you will also take responsibility for managing operators on a line. In addition to on-the-job coaching and mentoring, you will experience training in subjects such as presentation skills, intelligent manufacturing, leadership and management.
Ultimately, it is about giving you the in-depth understanding you need to reach a key management role, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
After two years, we will expect you to be working as a Supervisor or Section Manager, setting you up for a future senior operations role.
What we offer
We believe a strong compensation and benefits package is important for recruiting and retaining top talent. We are therefore committed to creating a benefits programme that is competitive and flexible to work around you:
- £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with us.
- £1,000 sign-on bonus.
- The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
- Relocation assistance for each placement.
What we are looking for
- Three months' experience working in a manufacturing or professional services environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, technical and influencing skills with a business-focused approach.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Completed at least a 2:2 honours degree in a manufacturing, engineering or business related degree.
Accepted degree subjects
- engineering management
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/12/2018
Additional job details