Many have a real passion for food; few can complement this with the potential, drive and ability to produce it. For those few, we offer the perfect graduate training programme, where you will have the opportunity to influence the food trends of the future.
Join us and you will influence what the nation will be eating in the months and years ahead. Over two 12-month placements you will be working both independently and as a close-knit team to develop new and innovative products – by mixing, matching and evolving flavours across new food trends.
You will work alongside our experienced and talented chefs, who'll give you the freedom to flourish while challenging your ideas. You will get at least three site visits in your first year, plus formal training in: sensory analysis, culinary skills, presentation skills, leadership and management, category management and commercial skills, consumer and market trends
Ultimately it's about giving you an all-round understanding of product development and our food manufacturing business, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
What we offer
We believe a strong compensation and benefits package is important for recruiting and retaining top talent. We are therefore committed to creating a benefits programme that is competitive and flexible to work around you:
- £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with us.
- £1,000 sign-on bonus.
- The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
- Relocation assistance for each placement.
What we are looking for
- Three months' experience working in a food manufacturing, food and beverage or professional services environment.
- We'll expect you to have a high standard of practical culinary skills and knowledge of food trends.
- Awareness to come up with ideas that are as commercially viable as they are exciting.
- Completed a food related degree achieving at least a 2:2.
Accepted degree subjects
- food sciences
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/12/2018
Additional job details