Within Balfour Beatty we have opportunities for Business Undergraduates to complete a year long placement. Our aim is to provide you with an insight into our business, whilst gaining valuable experience into the way we operate that will help support your studies. You will be given the guidance and support you need to ensure you make the most of your time with us as we want you to make a valid contribution to our business throughout your placement. So in order to develop quickly, you will be given a real taster of the role working on live projects/contracts and to learn from a host of experienced and talented managers.
Salary and benefits
We offer a competitive salary, dependant on your year of study and any previous experience. You may also be invited to return for further work placements and ultimately a place on the Balfour Beatty Group Graduate Scheme, subject to further assessments.
See more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Placement student.
What we are looking for
- Ideally, experience or an interest in an construction/engineering environment
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and an eagerness to learn
- A flexible approach to work (you may be required to relocate, as part of your training)
- A team-focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative
2:2 in a business related degree.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
How to apply
Should you require any additional support with your application, please email.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 12/04/2019
Additional job details