The programme is a two year scheme, where you will predominantly be based within in your chosen discipline and location, however you will get to spend time within key areas of the business to help your understanding of Bellway.
An overview of the programme is as follows:
- Successful candidates will attend a two day residential induction programme where you will be given the opportunity to learn more about the business, the two year programme and meet the other graduates.
- You will spend time working within key areas of the business including construction, sales, commercial/technical, land and finance.
- Over the course of the programme you will attend ‘skills camps’ and work on projects with your fellow graduates that provide development and support.
You will be allocated a local buddy to help you settle into your role and a mentor to support your ongoing development.
What we are looking for
We are much more interested in what you could do, than what you have already done. We are looking for graduates who can demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Demonstrates financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to make reasoned decisions
- Ability to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and have good time management skills
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Willing to travel around the UK and stay away from home for short periods of time
In order to be considered for this programme you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK
2:2 degree or above in a any subject
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- UK wide
- £24,000 - £27,000
Pension, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, support with additional qualifications
How to apply
The selection process for the graduate roles is as follows:
- Stage 1: CV screen to ensure you fulfil the essential criteria
- Stage 2: Submission of a short video to answer two questions
- Stage 3: Assessment Centre (3.5 – 4 hours)
- Stage 4: Final interview at Divisional office
You will be informed of the outcome of each stage by e-mail.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment