This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of an internal projects graduate scheme working across the entire operations of a rapidly growing international group of fruit companies.
The BerryWorld group is company on a journey of significant growth, this is an opportunity for you to get on this exciting journey with us. What makes this scheme different is our ability to give graduates the chance to see projects from an early stage right through to delivery.
From the first few weeks you will be given the responsibility to shape projects in a way that works for you and your business stakeholders ultimately leading to business benefits and results.
The scheme will include three placements lasting eight months each within various BerryWorld group companies – prepared fruit, UK market and corporate development. During these placements, you will be working on high profile projects that deliver business change, operational improvement and growth. From day one, you will be responsible for driving your projects, managing the relationship with your stakeholders and ensuring delivery to time, quality and budget.
To support you in this journey we will also empower you to drive your own learning and development with our comprehensive competency framework. This will allow you to reach your full potential and focus on your skills every day. From our extensive onboarding and induction programme through to career coaching and participating in a number of wider business networks.
- Develop a broad understanding of the BerryWorld group operations quickly, developing key transferrable skills along the way and ultimately finding a role within the group that meets your needs as well as ours.
- Accountable for project work streams from concept through to implementation
- Support on a variety of projects, ensuring delivery to time, quality and budget
- Undertake data and root cause analysis to provide valuable insights that help identify underlying issues driving operational problems and thereafter develop solutions / projects that help mitigate these
- Evaluate and work alongside third party suppliers to deliver six figure capital expenditure projects end to end
- Analyse market information and transform it into strategic insights and recommendations. Support the implementation of the group’s new businesses through project management, business planning and company establishment.
BerryWorld are experts in international berry breeding and marketing, bringing the best new soft fruit varieties to market. With over 20 years’ experience developing the market, working with a dedicated global grower base and presence in multiple retail sectors around the world, we are a trusted provider to leading retailers and wholesalers.
Accepted degree subjects
Broxbourne · Southfleet
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 22/09/2018