Learn better. Travel further. Dream bigger.
Beyond Academy is a Career Accelerator for future global citizens. Our programs combine work, travel, culture, personal & professional development and much more.
Ready to dive into one of the world's most multicultural and exciting cities with our Immersive Internship Program in London? A city immersed in history, mesmerizing buildings span the city – the Tower of London, British Museum are those most recognizable. But a stroll down most streets will have you drawn to the architecture and imagining the events that may have occurred years before. London is full of innovation, one of Europe's largest startup hubs. It is big on business, with industries across finance, marketing, and fashion, to name a few.
We’ll design your London Internship Program so it has the perfect elements for your career success. From selecting the right internship for you from our network of host companies, to workshops and coaching that will give you the skills and insights to flourish during your internship and beyond.
Available in 14 global cities (or remote) and 18 industry choices, our Immersive Internship Program offers the unique opportunity to combine work and travel into an extraordinary adventure.
- A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry
- Immersive Career Workshop
- Career coaching and support
- Professional networking events
- CV support, online courses and tools
- Thriving local community and 24/7 local support
- Orientation and welcome dinner
- Day trip to Cambridge, West End Theatre Night and a Food Tour of London's East End.
- A bustling social calendar of exciting events
- Visa support
- Airport transport on arrival
- Much more
Apply now and start getting excited. Because interning just got interesting.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 November 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment