Learn better. Travel further. Dream bigger.
Beyond Academy is a Career Accelerator for future global citizens. Our programs combine work, travel, culture, personal & professional development and much more.
Tokyo, a city of ancient culture, cutting-edge ideas, and thriving businesses. Home to over 50 Fortune Global 500 companies, Tokyo offers an exhilarating location for an internship adventure. Whether you're an aspiring accountant or engineer, fashion designer or music producer, Tokyo's got you covered. Ever imagined strolling through the quaint cherry blossom filled streets on your way to work? Heading to the magnificent Mount Fuji during the weekend?
We’ll design your Tokyo Internship Program so it has the perfect elements for your career success. From selecting the right internship for you from our network of host companies, to workshops and coaching that will give you the skills and insights to flourish during your internship and beyond.
Available in 14 global cities (or remote) and 18 industry choices, our Immersive Internship Program offers the unique opportunity to combine work and travel into an extraordinary adventure.
- A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry
- Immersive Career Workshop
- Career coaching and support
- Professional networking events
- CV support, online courses and tools
- Thriving local community and 24/7 local support
- Orientation and welcome dinner
- Day trip to Mount Fuji, Sushi making workshop and a Night Food Tour of Tokyo's Bustling Shinjuku district
- A social calendar of exciting events throughout your program
- Airport transport on arrival
- Much more
Apply now and start getting excited. Because interning just got interesting.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 November 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment