We offer both virtual and immersive programs, learn more about our virtual programs on our website.
Our Immersive Internship Programs
From Tokyo to New York, Immerse yourself in some of the world's most eclectic and multicultural cities with our Immersive Internship Programs. Living and interning in an exciting city gives you a true taste of global work culture and a CV-boosting experience that will make you more resourceful and employable. You’ll grow your international network, experience a new culture and grow personally and professionally.
We’ll carefully design your Immersive Internship Program so it has the perfect ingredients for your career success. From picking the right role for you within our extensive network of partner firms, to a comprehensive career development program that equips you with skills and insights to thrive in your internship and beyond.
Our Program includes
- A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry and location.
- A carefully designed career development program, including 1-to-1 professional coaching, immersive business skills workshop, CV support, curated online courses, plus invites to exclusive networking events.
- A bustling social calendar packed with amazing trips and events, biweekly dinners, networking and meetups
- A thriving local community of fellow interns led by our local community team offering 24/7 support.
- Welcome orientation, airport transport on arrival, local SIM, Beyond goodies bag, farewell dinner, and much more
What we are looking for
We welcome applications from all education backgrounds; pre current undergraduate students, graduates, masters level, all levels of experience. The main thing we look for - motivation.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- New York
- San Francisco
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 16 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment