Want a career in accountancy that sets you apart?
Our first-class ACA training programme enables you to develop into a Chartered Accountant in an ambitious and forward-thinking business within three years.
But it doesn’t stop there. Our approach to trainee recruitment focuses on long-term investment. We look for aspiring managers, directors and partners who will contribute to the growth and success of our business whilst developing their own rewarding careers.
Why join our team?
As a trainee Chartered Accountant, you’ll be recognised as an integral part of our team and will gain early responsibility from day one. You’ll get to work with SMEs, family-owned businesses, large corporates, and not-for-profit organisations across a wide range of sectors on a diverse range work including accounting and audit projects, through to analysis and client advice.
With excellent communication skills you’ll quickly get to know our clients, providing professional advice to add real value to their business.
But it's not all about work. Our trainees are all encouraged to make a wider contribution through business development activities, and wider initiatives such as CSR, diversity and sports and social activities. This allows you to develop into both technical experts and the future leaders of our business.
We know this gives our business a refreshingly different, people-focussed culture. And that’s just one of the reasons why we have been listed in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For rankings for the last four years.
- Competitive salary with six monthly salary reviews and a generous increase upon qualification
- Study support including tuition fees, materials and time off to study
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing to 25 days plus Bank Holidays upon ceasing study support, plus the option to buy up to a week
- Hours 36.25 per week
- Life assurance
- Critical illness scheme
- Contributory pension scheme – employer 4%, employee 4%
- Access to firmwide wellbeing programme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth
Start date: Spring / Summer 2019.
What we are looking for
- We’re looking for ambitious, hardworking and a self-motivated people with excellent communication skills.
- Full driving licence
- 2:1 degree in any discipline or equivalent (you may alternatively be AAT qualified)
- Two A levels (or equivalent) Grade A*-C with ideally maths or a business related subject at Grade B
- Nine GCSE’s A*-C with at least maths Grade B
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please submit a full CV along with a covering letter stating “Why you want to train to be an accountant”. Please ensure your CV states all qualifications including subjects and grades.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 08/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Bath · Bristol|