We are looking for a smart individual with business acumen and a keen interest in commercial analysis to join our commercial team.
This fast-paced role involves working with multiple teams across the business, researching and analysing the market to identify the best commercial value and stay ahead of the curve with ever evolving technology.
Based in the Bournemouth area, this is a role designed for graduates, or candidates of graduate calibre. As a trainee you will be given the chance to develop new and existing skills through continual training and ongoing support to help you succeed and progress in your career; you’ll learn how to negotiate, how to protect the commercials of the business and also develop specialist product knowledge.
- Working with the sales and account management teams to develop commercial solutions
- Liaising with technical and project management teams providing analytical and commercial support for projects
- Coordinating and managing third party orders
- Ensuring the administration and development of internal processes and documentation is effective and efficient
What we offer
- Generous benefits package including; Cycle to Work scheme, income protection, life assurance and childcare voucher scheme
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Modern office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities
We are committed to training our people and encourage everyone to grow and develop with the business. This exciting and challenging position will give you the chance to play a part in our continued growth. This is not just a job, it’s the chance to build your career in business.
So if you have a talent for spotting trends and an eye for detail, then apply today.
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Confidence in liaising with a wide range of people both internally and externally
- The ability to work proactively using your own initiative
- Solid communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Send your CV via the Apply button, or call 01202 332266 for more information.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27/06/2018
Additional job details
£19,000 - £22,000