Blackstone’s Real Estate Private Equity Group offers Analysts the experience on a professional team whose work involves the acquisition of real estate-related companies, portfolios of real estate assets and individual properties worldwide. Analysts at Blackstone have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of real estate investing and can expect to be staffed on a number of transactions at once. Due to the relatively small size of the professional staff, Analysts are expected to assume integral roles on deal teams. Analysts are involved with the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend both internal and external meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
Analysts will work on a wide range of transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, recapitalizations, joint ventures and leveraged buyouts.
Typically, Analyst work will include:
- Real estate and public company valuation analysis
- Excel modeling
- Market research
- Data mining
- Performing various analyses to assist in making investment decisions
- Development of presentations
- Leading due diligence and execution of transactions
- Drafting of memoranda for internal and external use
- Assisting with legal negotiations and due diligence
What we are looking for
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student
- Anticipated graduation date: 2020
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 December 2019