Blackstone’s Real Estate Debt Strategies Group offers Analysts the experience on a professional team whose work involves the acquisition of real estate-related companies, portfolios of real estate assets and individual properties worldwide. Analysts at Blackstone have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of real estate investing and can expect to be staffed on a number of transactions at once. Due to the relatively small size of the professional staff, Analysts are expected to assume integral roles on deal teams. Analysts are involved with the development, structuring and financing of transactions and regularly attend both internal and external meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
Analysts in the Blackstone Real Estate Debt Strategies Group have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of U.S. and European real estate debt transactions.
Typically, Analyst work will include:
- New loan originations
- Acquisitions of legacy loans, CMBS, and other forms of public and private debt
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Development of investment committee presentations
- Assistance in the execution of transactions
- Drafting of memoranda for internal and external use
What we are looking for
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, mature and intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
The successful candidate should have:
- strong communication skills
- a demonstrated ability to write effectively
- a desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
- excellent attention to detail
- intellectual curiosity
- good judgment
- a desire to contribute to a positive culture
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student
- Anticipated graduation date: 2020
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 December 2019