Blackstone’s Real Estate Asset Management Group offers Analysts the experience on a professional team whose focus is maximizing the value of real estate-related companies, portfolios of real estate assets and individual properties worldwide. Analysts have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of real estate asset management, make significant contributions to investment performance, and can expect to be staffed on a number of transactions at once. Due to the relatively small size of the professional staff, analysts are expected to assume integral roles on their teams.
Blackstone’s Real Estate Asset Management Group expects analysts to be engaged in all aspects of real estate asset management, including assistance with acquisitions underwriting and asset visits, post-acquisition transition, strategy and execution of value enhancement strategies, asset valuation, budgeting and on-going underwriting, and analysis related to restructurings/recapitalizations, refinancing and disposition strategies. In this role, the analyst will work closely with Blackstone’s acquisition teams and portfolio company senior management.
Analyst work may include:
- Financial modeling and analysis.
- Refinancing and disposition transactions.
- Investment valuations and return projections.
- Conducting strategic asset reviews.
- Market research and data mining.
- Comparable sale / company analysis.
- Leasing analysis.
- Development of presentations.
- Drafting of memoranda for internal and external use.
What we are looking for
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, mature and intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours. Prior analytical experience and a basic knowledge of accounting, finance, and real estate are desirable.
The successful candidate should have:
- strong communication skills
- a demonstrated ability to write effectively
- a desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
- excellent attention to detail
- intellectual curiosity
- good judgment
- a desire to contribute to a positive culture
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student
- Anticipated graduation date: 2020
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 December 2019