We seek graduates to join our new business sales team within our London headquarters as Graduate Sales Executives.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will be engaging with some of the worlds leading blue chip companies and will support the new business sales team's effort to win new business from these prospect companies.
You will be taught the art of business development and how to negotiate high value subscription contracts with key decision makers, from all over the world.
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with new clients within specific sectors
- Present our solution via a consultative sales approach to understand needs and requirements in clients in order to secure new business, consulting and upsell opportunities (inc. products from our recent acquisitions)
- Achieve and exceed monthly new business sales revenue targets
- Contribute to the larger R&A and marketing initiatives of the company
- Engage in major client-facing presentations and activities that effectively establish the our Consulting brand once you have built a portfolio of clients
Training and development
Every graduate that joins our company is automatically en-rolled in our Graduate Development program. This course will course will teach you all the skills that you need in order to be successful in sales. Many of our senior managers and directors have come through the business from junior positions, via this route.
- High earning potential
- Uncapped commission
- Path to management
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly awards and diners club
- Annual fully expensed holiday for top performers
We are a leading business intelligence provider and publisher to the power, technology consumer, healthcare and energy industries.
Final Results for the year ended 31 December 2016: “Business delivers record results of £100 million turnover”
- Selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain
- Listed on the London Stock Exchange with £358m market cap
- 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York & Boston
- You will be an excellent communicator, possessing superior interpersonal skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- You are naturally ambitious and are looking for a career that offers continuous, training, development and the opportunity to progress into management roles
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with corporate and market statistics, financial databases and other aspects of market research analysts and consulting.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently
Qualifications and experience requirements
- You will have recently graduated (2014-2017) from a respected university.
- Some sales experience (less than 12 months) is advantageous but not essential
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 07/05/2018