We are one of the worlds leading providers of market insights software and business consulting. Our award winning intelligence platforms are utilised by over 35 different industry sectors - in order to make better informed decisions - faster. With our support - 1000's of the worlds leading brands are able to get closer to their customers, sell more products and identify opportunities as they happen.
We are currently recruiting Graduate Sales Executives to join the new business development teams across several of our flagship divisions:
- Life sciences / healthcare
- Consumer and retail
- Financial services
- Construction and engineering
As Graduate Sales Executives - you will be responsible for driving new business sales across Europe, Middle East and Africa and will be focused on securing high value subscriptions (£20k avg.) to the various intelligence platforms and products offered by the company.
The company offer the UK's best Graduate training programme and a genuine career opportunity to progress into high level, international business development.
What's on offer for you?
- Full training
- Unrivalled career development opportunities
- Path to management Annual holiday to Dubai for top performers
What we are looking for
- You must have excellent communication skills and be target driven with a strong work ethic.
- Some sales experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- We particularly welcome applications with science, business or marketing degrees.
- You must have graduated between 2017-2019.
Accepted degree subjects
- food sciences
- chemical engineering
- media studies and publishing
- biology and life sciences
- aerospace engineering
- materials science
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- computer sciences and IT
- law and legal studies
- information science and librarianship
- tourism, hospitality and event management
- marketing and advertising studies
- medicine and surgery
- geology and geographical science
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
- health sciences
- transport engineering
- engineering management
- nursing and midwifery
- environmental science and ecology
- animal care and veterinary science
Additional job details
Commission (year-one): £40,000 approx uncapped
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this position please send us your most recent CV, contact details and a time / date to give you a quick call to discuss.
We are arranging interviews this week.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment