Are you self-motivated, able to plan effectively and love working in a dynamic environment? Boehringer Ingelheim is offering an exciting opportunity for recent graduates and experienced pharma sales professionals to engage with healthcare professionals in an innovative way. As part of a major team expansion, you can join a highly successful team of Remote Pharmaceutical Sales Executives making a difference across the UK and Ireland.
You will host online meetings utilising phone and digital platforms, promoting Boehringer Ingelheim’s Respiratory portfolio with healthcare professionals, giving you the opportunity to make a difference to patient’s lives.
These are permanent opportunities, with full investment in your career in training and development. Great benefits package, bonus, 25 days annual leave, and various other benefits including flexible working.
What we are looking for
- Analytical and planning skills
- Good at listening and retaining information
- Outstanding telephone communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to build strong, long term relationships
- Inquisitive in the way they work - keen to find out information and share with colleagues.
- Ability to challenges the status quo and suggest better ways of doing things
- Connects well with other team members and wants to work as “one team” with shared objectives
- Adaptable to change.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Valid and clean driving licence
ABPI Qualification (advantageous but not essential)
Degree required – life sciences related
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 07/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
bonus, pension, private medical care, life assurance and more