We take our Early Careers development very seriously. We’ve got a long history of running successful graduate programmes and we really want to help you gain some valuable experience in a business that will give you a springboard into your career.
You’ll start your journey within one of our UK stores. This will help you to understand the heart of our business and the part you’ll play in making our customers feel good.
We offer opportunities in supply chain, software engineering, finance, human resources, digital, programme management, brand management, visual merchandising, brand commercial, commercial trading and marketing and commercial pharmacy.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Boots employee discount card
- Discretionary performance related annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Access to our Benefit Box – The benefits box brings together benefits that support you and your family, now and in the future. We have a variety of benefits including; access to our onsite gym at our Nottingham support office, holiday purchasing, discounted travel insurance, cinema passes and restaurant discounts and much more
- Access to pavilion events at our Nottingham support office - Access to new and exclusive products from our well-known brands
Find out more about what it’s like to work at Boots by visiting our Youtube channel.
Boots is the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2,500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
To get involved visit our social media pages. Follow us on Twitter @Boots_Jobs, on Instagram @boots.jobs and like Boots Jobs Facebook.
- Strong personal leadership and ownership of projects
- Excellent collaboration and stakeholder management across internal teams and external contacts
- Ability to engage others and communicate effectively
- Commercially minded with strong analytical skills
- Adaptable and not fazed by things changing in an agile and fast moving environment.
- Good problem solving skills and able to make decisions
Qualifications and experience requirements
To apply for this role you must be on track or have obtained a 2:1 or above within the last three years. Have the desire to develop your career whilst being a key part of driving our business forward as one of our future leaders. Certain schemes may require a specific degree background, more details can be found on the application webpage via the Apply button.
Accepted degree subjects
£1,000 welcome payment
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two - Five
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 24/01/2018