What we can offer you
- Comprehensive training on how to design, build and deliver SEO strategies using a marketing based approach.
- A varied role encompassing campaign management, copywriting, data analysis, conversion rate optimisation and web analytics.
- A place amongst a team of marketeers, strategists, designers, copywriters and developers from whom you can learn new skills.
- A vibrant and modern working environment.
- An open working culture that is shaped by everyone on the team.
- An agency that strives to deliver amazing work for our clients and have fun while we do it.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after two years’ service (plus Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
What we are looking for
- You have a passion for technology and all things digital, and you’ll be a frequent user of multiple digital platforms, and you may have built and managed your own website or blog.
- You’re curious about how technology is changing the way that we live our lives.
- You have a flair for problem solving and a keen sense of business acumen.
- You’re very comfortable working with data to glean insights and have a compelling communicative style when sharing your findings.
- You have basic Excel/Google Sheets skills (i.e. using formulas to calculate basic equations) with more advanced skills being a real plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a structured and methodical way of working with high attention to detail.
- You have a drive to succeed and are looking for a role that can launch your career within an exciting and growing industry.
- You will have an interest in marketing and may be able to demonstrate academic qualifications in this area.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
up to £23,000
depending on experience plus benefits