Due to continued planned growth we are currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join the team in this new role. The purpose of the role is to analyse and interpret client data to help with decision support and predictive modelling along with data migration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients to map their requirements to configuration against contracted deliverables
- Storing data in an organised fashion such that retrieval is non complex
- Transformation of data for use in advanced analytics
- Evaluate client source systems to build data mapping and transformation requirements
- Contribute to high level estimates to support new business initiatives
- Assist with migration elements of cut-over planning, testing and execution
- Extraction and analysis of data from client databases
- Ensuring quality data is delivered to our external customers on time
Rewards and benefits
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after two years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Long service award
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
Bray Leino Software is a specialist boutique software development company who have been developing market leading software products for over 10 years. Bray Leino Software are developing a suite of web and mobile applications for the Healthcare Sector.
We are a small close-knit team that understand the importance of working hard whilst also making sure we enjoy ourselves. Taking part in competitions and charity work make working with us unique and exciting. Our funky office space reflects our relaxed inspired approach and no two days are the same.
Desired skills and aptitudes:
- You’ll have strong intuition and a strong customer focus accompanied with excellent communication skills. You’ll be comfortable working independently, have analysis capability and also a passion for extracting value from data.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in database systems
- Proficient in analytical packages (e.g. SPSS SAS etc)
Qualifications and experience requirements
We are looking for someone who ideally has had previous exposure in data migration and transformation from varying source data systems, together with a working knowledge of relational databases, datasets and structures.
The following is also desirable;
- Experience of statistical and mathematical analysis
- Experience of databases
- Experience of mathematical and statistical modelling
Accepted degree subjects
£18,000 - £22,000
plus benefits package
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 29/11/2017