The Army Officer Internship is an opportunity to experience the role of an Army Officer for 6 to 18-months before, during or after University.
After nine weeks world class leadership training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst with further training afterwards, depending on your role, you will then spend 6 to 18 months attached to a regular Army unit, in the UK and on routine duties around the world, shadowing the daily role of an Army Officer, learning to lead up to 30 soldiers. You will be paid throughout and take part in sports, adventurous training and military training exercises but you will not deploy on operations.
- Learning how to overcome physical and mental challenges
- Developing your leadership qualities and gaining key management skills
What we are looking for
You should also:
- Be aged between 17 years 9 months and 28 years old by mid- September of the year you will start training at Sandhurst.
- Hold or be predicted to gain 72 UCAS points (or equivalent) and have 35 ALIS points, including a C/4 or above in English language, maths and a science or foreign language.
- Be physically fit.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
To apply, click on the apply link and register for an account to fill out the online application form. This should only take a few minutes. Once you're in the process, you'll have plenty of support from our team.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2022