A market leader in the provision of financial solutions to global markets is looking for Graduate PMO Analysts to join our busy implementation team based in London. The role will be supporting our global projects in the securities processing domain. The successful candidates will contribute to projects for multiple clients, predominantly global investment banks.
- Work closely with the programme and project managers, along with all project delivery teams to ensure consistent approaches across all programmes.
- Prepare and consolidate programme status reports and Steering Committee materials for distribution to all stakeholders
- Organise and facilitate project workshops, steering meetings and other project meetings, both internally and with our clients, taking minutes and chairing meetings where required
- Ensure consistent logging of all project documents within document management systems
- Track effort, dates and deliverables across multiple work streams on the programme
- Work with finance teams to ensure accurate project reporting to project stakeholders and senior management
- Continuously monitor critical items, dependencies and delivery milestones and report variances to Programme Management
- Manage change across the programme and sign-offs by required stakeholders
- Track cross-stream dependencies and escalate issues to the project and programme managers
- Track and escalate risks and issues to programme management where resolutions are not achieved
- Manage the initiation and closure of projects, reinforcing our standards globally
What we are looking for
Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Demonstrating a desire to develop your project management skills you will have a strong client service focus enabling you to deliver excellent service.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to work at all levels within an organisation
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams in parallel where there are tight delivery milestones
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to produce high quality presentations and output
- The ability to understand and distil complex subjects to key points and then to explain these to stakeholders
- Strong numerical analytical skills, being able to problem solve to pull out key patterns and trends
- Ability to work in globally distributed teams made up of professionals of different backgrounds; setting milestones for these teams based on the overall project deliveries
- Desire to learn and develop management skills along with the business and technical domain knowledge which enable you to work better with the wider teams
- Ability to remain positive and focussed in a pressurised environment
- Any STEM, analytical or business degrees preferred.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 05/10/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details