Financial Services Software – Canary Wharf
Do you want to be earning up to £47,500 per annum within just three years? Read on to find out how….
We offer an immediate start, with a one month high quality technical and business training programme in our Hyderabad (India) office. After this, you’ll join our London based GTO Group where you’ll be tasked with working on real projects to enhance our product range. Tasks will range from taking client requirements and specifying enhancements, to developing complex applications and looking for new innovations and opportunities to grow and improve the Broadridge product set.
What do we offer?
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- Three paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Non-contributory pension
- Excellent salary progression for top talent – starting salary £27,500 pa. Year one up to £37,500; Year two up to £42,500; Year three up to £47,500
Diversity and Inclusion is a must for any business that wants to succeed, and is definitely a priority for us at Broadridge.
As an industry leader with over 50 years of experience, Broadridge provides Technology and Investor Communications Solutions to some of the biggest Investment Banks and Financial Institutions around the world. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Hyderabad, Hong Kong and Tokyo, to name but a few.
Our Global Technology Operations Division (GTO) offers SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery of leading front, middle, and back-office technology platforms supplemented by a full range of managed services to leading Wealth Management, Asset Management and Capital Markets organisations. Broadridge’s technology solutions support the full trade lifecycle and process more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades every da
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn and flexible in approach.
- You should be a recent graduate and have achieved or be expecting a 2:1 or better in computer science, software engineering, business and computing, mathematics, physics or similar.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Unfortunately due to the high volumes of applications we receive we cannot respond to all applications. Thank you for your interest in Broadridge.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/01/2018