What’s the scheme all about?
Our scheme is about being part of the Bruntwood success story.
We offer the opportunity to work, of course. To learn and grow, to take your career in new directions and achieve more than you might have imagined possible. We’ll equip you with the skills to be agile, flexible, resourceful. We need critical thinkers who’ll challenge us. We need emotionally intelligent future leaders. We need graduates who can collaborate, listen, experiment, make mistakes, continuously learn. We also encourage everyone to pursue their passions, and find the balance that brings out the best in everything you do.
So, work with Bruntwood and shape your world.
How will it work?
In year-two, you’ll do fewer rotations as you develop your skills and start to focus on key projects.
By year-three, both of us will know where you’re heading, what you’re great at, and where we need you. So, it’s time to work with one team and give your all to one role.
Along the way you’ll get plenty of support. You’ll get mentoring, additional training, access to career coaching; whatever it takes to help you succeed.
So, what else can you expect from the graduate scheme?
- A competitive starting salary increasing annually based on performance
- We’re inspired by great cities, so we’ll send you on a fact finding trip to one of Europe’s best in your first year - think Berlin or Barcelona. Just come back and share what you learned with the rest of us
- We’ll provide the training and support you need to succeed including project management, access to a mentor, and quarterly skills building workshops
- We’ll give you an end of scheme “treat” after three years depending on what works for you. This could be a contribution to your student loan, time to travel, or a bonus
- 24 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Access to fitness classes and discounts for gyms and bars in our cities
- Access to travel and learning loans
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free fruit and breakfast
- Two annual ‘cares’ days to volunteer and support your community
You might not know what you want to be yet and that’s ok. We’ll help you get there. But if you think Bruntwood might be the place for you and you want to take that chance with us, then we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for the right people who share our way of thinking.
Without our people, Bruntwood wouldn’t be as successful as it today, it’s as simple as that.
So, what are Bruntwood people like? Well, we see the world differently. Our kind of people care about each other, their community and shaping a better future. Our kind of people want to make a difference.
This is why Bruntwood goes out of its way to attract and develop people who share the values of the business. We’re not looking for people who sit down and say, “that’ll do”. We’re not interested in folk that see the glass half empty. Or half full. Our kind of people get rid of the glass entirely and say: “Keep pouring and let’s see where this goes!”
We’re looking for people with a strong work ethic, people who want to push themselves, are fast learners and have loads of potential.
We’ll also look for you to demonstrate:
- That you’re brilliant to work with. A team player, you’ll have great people skills and can work collaboratively with others
- You’ll be customer focused and understand the important of a great customer experience
- You’ll have the desire to succeed and the drive to deliver in a challenging market
- You’ll have the ability to take responsibility for your own development and be able to ask questions and challenge
- You’ll be solutions focused, with the creativity to find solutions to problems and the curiosity to try new things
To qualify for our graduate scheme you’ll either already be a degree level graduate, or you will currently be studying and due to finish your course no later than August 2019.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 10/02/2019
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Four|
Pension, healthcare, 24 days holiday, birthday leave, volunteering days, share scheme, free breakfast, agile working, dress for your day policy