Have the summer of a lifetime working at an American summer camp, the great tradition where the only philosophy is to have fun and make new mates, all day everyday. International staff like you bring variety, personality and new skills to camp, and this year it’s your turn to get out there. Book onto the programme today with a £39 deposit, and spend 8-10 weeks working and living the American dream.
Activity instructors like sports coaches are in high demand, and you’ll rack up over 1000 hours of quality coaching time - perfect experience to add to your CV! Above all, you’ll make a huge positive impact to children’s lives.
What you get:
- Placement at a camp in the USA – we match you with your perfect camp based on your personality, skills and experienceReturn transatlantic flight with other BUNACers,
- First night’s accommodation in the USA and transfer to camp
- Food and accommodation whilst at camp
- Pocket money of up to $1,100 depending on your age and experience
- Assistance with securing your J-1 work visa
- US Embassy meet and greet service
- Pre-departure orientation day in the UK to help you get ready for camp life
- Access to camp facilities during time off
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Summer Camp USA 2019 is open - apply now. Camps are hiring every day and positions are very competitive. Check our website for new interview dates all over the UK and Ireland.
Get the ball rolling and then come and get hired at our Camp Fairs.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/04/2019
Additional job details