The Intern and Work Combo combines an unpaid pre-arranged professional internship, alongside a part time casual job to financially support your time in New Zealand. All internships are based in Auckland and popular fields include;
- Communications & PR
Your internship will be around 20 hours a week and is tailored based on the experience you would like to gain. With your free time you will be supported in finding a part time casual role to pay for your living expenses. Typical roles are in retail and hospitality / leisure.
- Tailor-made internship placement aligned to your objectives
- Arrival orientation to ease you into your new country
- Exclusive social events for interns
- Information setting up a bank account, tax number and local tax number
What we are looking for
18-30 years old.
No formal experience required.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment