Fresh out of college or uni or want to take a career break? Interested in gaining some priceless experience in your industry of choice? Intern in one of the best cities in the world, Vancouver.
Canada has consistently been rated as one of the best countries in the world to live. From its cosmopolitan cities to its outstanding wilderness, Canada boasts one of the most diverse, accepting societies in the second largest country on earth. Whatever your university or career needs we will find a placement to suit you.
BC is located on the west coast of Canada, and has everything from the modern city of Vancouver to the breath-taking nature of the Coastal Mountains. Enjoy world class ski resorts in Whistler, the cozy streets of Victoria, the beaches of Sunshine Coast and the snow-capped mountains of Big White ski resort.
Whether you are looking for a placement during your studies or you're a graduate looking to kick start your career, with an international internship you can show off your skills in whole new country.
- Public relations (PR)
- Information technology (IT)
- Web development / design
- Graphic design
- Leisure and tourism
- Sports and recreation
- Travel and tourism
- Environmental and wildlife
Can’t find what you're looking for? Get in touch and we’ll try to find the right position for you with our industry connections.
What do I get out of it?
- Participate in local business culture
- Learn industry specific business practices
- Learn new interaction styles and techniques and how they differ from your own country
- Put theoretical knowledge into practice
- Broaden your business network in your industry sector
- Get a competitive advantage over your peers
- Gain industry knowledge
- Improve cross-cultural awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Practice language skills (colloquialisms including slang, jargon and euphemisms
You can decide on the duration of your internship which can be anywhere from 4-24 weeks. You will be expected to work between 16-30 hours per week, depending on your individual placement and your host company.
When can I start?
You can begin your internship at any point throughout year. We recommend applying at least 12 weeks prior to your intended start date to allow enough time for us to find you your internship.
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Unknown · Part-time · Full-time
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 16/05/2018